Operational Section Leader – Landscaping and Small Works
This is an opportunity to lead and work within a team to deliver an excellent, efficient and professional landscaping service for the public and our customers.
Salary: £25,801 to £29,636
We are looking for the following skills:
• Attention to detail, proactive, with a commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
• A full driving licence
• Relevant NPTC and technical qualifications
• Resourceful and flexible in your approach to work
• Environmentally aware with an active interest in landscaping and horticulture
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
We are striving to be great to work for, excellent to work with, leading the way and delivering for our communities.
For an informal chat about this post please contact Chris Holley, Environmental Services Operations Manager on 01935 462880.
You will be based primarily from the Lufton Depot in Yeovil where we operate agile working practices.
Closing Date – 5pm 27/6/19
Job Ref – 1760