Customer Focused Officer
Delivering customer services to external customers as part of a highly effective and professional multi skilled customer service team.
Salary: From £19,554
Hours: 37 hours per week
So you’re here because you want to find out more about our exciting opportunities within our Customer Focused team…
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our busy team of Customer Focused Officers, who will:
- Always provide excellent customer service
- Be part of an effective and skilled customer service team
- Work with passion, energy and enthusiasm in a diverse and challenging role
- Be digitally savvy to empower customers
You may not currently be in a Customer Focused Officer role but if you can demonstrate your excellent customer service skills and digital understanding then we encourage you to apply. We offer full training for the role, flexible working arrangements with a great salary and excellent benefits.
Our Customer Focused team proactively manage and resolve customer issues through a range of channels, supporting and encouraging customer empowerment and self-serve. You will be dealing with a wide range of customer queries given the wide scope of work of the council, but you will be using your initiative to help customers resolve issues, whether it be face-to-face, by phone or our new Customer Portal service. To be successful in this role
- You must be a quick learner and confident with systems and technology
- You have experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- You need to have a good standard of general education including GCSE at grade C or above or equivalent in English and Maths and a good level of IT skills
South Somerset District Council want to be ambitious for our communities and the organisation as well as a great place to work and a good organisation to work with, that leads the way locally and nationally and, ultimately, delivers for the communities we are here to serve.
So now you’ve read more about the role and found out how you could be successful in the role, apply to be part of a high effective customer service team.
To discuss the role further, please contact Customer Focussed Team Leaders, Marie Collins on 01935 462195 or Gail Smith on 01935 462689.
Closing Date – 5pm 15/7/19
Job Ref – 1776