Case Officer Service Delivery
Delivering Case Services to internal customers, enabling them to manage the Council’s business and delivery of services to customers.
37 hours per week, fixed term for 12 months
Look to apply now and become a valued member of our Service Delivery team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
This is an opportunity to work within the Case Services Team. We are looking for the following skills:-
· Excellent attention to detail in processing new Council Tax Support applications and change of circumstances
· Resilience due to the high levels of work involved
· Proactive with commitment to provision of excellent customer service with some previous experience in dealing with customer queries.
· Resourceful and flexible in your approach
· Some knowledge of Universal Credit would be an advantage
We are striving to be great to work for, excellent to work with, leading the way and delivering for our communities.
For an informal chat about this post please contact Angela Marston, Case Service Team Leader on 01935 462012.
You will be based in the SSDC offices in Yeovil where we operate agile working practices, but may need to travel to other offices.
Closing Date – 10am 20/5/19
Job Ref – 1766