Case Officer Environmental Services Administration and Support
Delivering an excellent, efficient and professional administration service for internal and external customers.
Salary: £19,554 – £21,589 (pro rata)
Hours: 19.5 hours per week
We have a number of exciting opportunities within our Environmental Services team, look to apply now and become a valued member helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
This is an opportunity to work within the Support team to deliver an excellent, efficient and professional administration service for internal and external customers.
We are looking for the following skills:
· Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
· Resourceful and flexible in your approach to work
· Accurate and methodical with attention to detail
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
· A background of working in a Fleet related role would be advantageous
We are striving to be great to work for, excellent to work with, leading the way and delivering for our communities.
For an informal chat about this post please contact Jane Parton, Team Leader Support on 01935 462871.
You will be based primarily in Lufton Depot where we operate agile working practices.
Closing Date – 5pm 18/7/19
Job Ref – 1775