Case Officer Bereavement
Delivering an excellent, efficient and professional bereavement service.
Salary: £19,554 – £21,589 (pro rata)
Hours: 19 hours per week (Mon – Thurs 1.15 – 5pm and Fri 1 – 5pm)
We have a number of exciting opportunities within our Environmental Services team, look to apply now and become a valued member helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
This is an opportunity to work within a team to deliver an excellent, efficient and professional bereavement service primarily based at the Yeovil Crematorium.
We are looking for the following skills:
· Commitment to the provision of excellent Customer Service
· Resourceful and flexible in your approach to work
· Accurate and methodical with attention to detail
· Remain professional at all times
· To offer support, guidance and empathy for those suffering from bereavement
We are striving to be great to work for, excellent to work with, leading the way and delivering for our communities.
For an informal chat about this post please contact Paula Taylor, Specialist Bereavement on 01935 476718.
Closing Date – 10am 29/7/19
Job Ref – 1782